Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 June, 2011

I've Set Myself A Mammoth Value Challenge

Today I've set myself a challenge and I've been inspired by Pam from Gingerbread Snowflakes who is in a sharing and learning mode for the rest of this month.

With that in mind, my challenge to me, is to visit the blogs of each member of an on-line course I am currently undertaking.  It's called "Write, Publish and Sell your Crafty E-Book" and is delivered by the very talented Diane at Crafty Pod.  I'm loving the course by the way, but don't hold your breath for my up and coming publication, I think it will be in the WIP basket for sometime.

My challenge is to spend at least 10 minutes on each site and then personally contact each member via email.  There are 23 people doing this course.  Will be interesting to see how long this takes.  Will let you know.

Still talking to myself, but that's okay.  I'm happy in my own little crafty world.


2 comments:

  1. You make my heart happy as I read you words of intent to reach out to your fellow classmates!

    Two amazing artists I have "met" on line are in the class with you - Gail (That Artist Woman) and Maryline (Mary and Patch). Follow their blogs. I find their posts delightful and inspiring.

    It will take some time to do what you are planning, but I will promise right hear and now that if you will make that investment, your life will be enriched as you get to know some of the lovely and creative people who hang out in Diane's classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris!

    What a great idea to visit everyone in the class! I was so delighted to get your lovely note this morning and now I'm so looking forward to reading your lovely blog and catching up on all your posts! And I love your little chickens!!!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers