Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 April, 2012

Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen



Yep something wonderful has happened here..  I produced this creative canvas, that's what!  I subscribed to the March 2012 Creative Canvas Workshop by Donna Downey and had a blast making this.  Donna is a truly over the top fantastic creative soul.  I can't get enough of Donna.

So now I have my very own piece of art to hang and I will be proudly displaying it above my bed.  Which means that I have to give my bedroom a make-over.  One thing always leads to another.


Today I am co-hosting Katherine's Corner blog hop, which is a brilliant way of discovering new friends and interacting with a variety of blogs from around the world.

Katherine from Katherine's Corner is an absolute inspiration to me and well now, she could really do justice to my bedroom makeover.  This lady has it all worked out when it comes to everything fancy and beautiful.  You should treat yourself and visit her blog, unless you've already come from her blog then you'll know what I'm talking about ~ in which case stay awhile here and have a look around.  Go on, grab a cuppa and enjoy yourself.

20 comments:

  1. Hey there, stopping by from the hop. Love your crafty work-very upbeat. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, thank you for your friendship , your kind words that sincerely touch my heart, and for sharing your beautiful art on the hop today xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, and thanks for co-hosting!!! :D I love this art. How pretty! I would love to make one, too. I am your newest follower!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! So glad to "meet" you....I'm your newest follower, now! Thanks for co-hosting this fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love your latest creation ~ the design, color, texture ~ very creative ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    You might considering joining my Magical Monday Meme for 'creatives' of all sorts ~ thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always great to see an inspirational message! Congratulations on your creation. I am a new Follower of your Blog from Katherine's Favourite Things. Take care and have a great day.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower, love your canvas art , very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am Blog Hopping today with Katherine's blog hop. I see you are co-hosting. How neat. I'm somewhat new to blogging. I love your doggies. I have two doxies. Whe you have a minute stop by and see me sometime, I'll serve you a cup of virtual tea! By the way, I love all things Jane Austen, (I spotted your Mansfield Park on your booklist) I'm a new Linky follower of yours. You can follow back if my blog is something you'd be interested in.

    Have a blessed day!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping over from Katherine's blog. Following you now. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine! Found you through Katherine's blog hop and I'm now your newest follower through both GFC and LF. Hope you'll follow back :))

    Thanks! Have a great day!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Christine! You have been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you art pieces, so interesting. Yes, its true when you improve on one item in a room it always expands into so much more (entire room makeover, LOL) Just hopping over on Katherine's Corner Blog Hop and wishing to thank you for cohosting. I am now following you on Linky followers and would love a follow back. I am also participating in a Linky Follower Blog Hop so if time allows please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! I am so pleased to meet you...I can't believe I'm just finding you. I'm your newest follower via GFC and Linky. I would love if you stopped by, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Dropping by from the Thursday Favorite Things hop...
    Your canvas is beautiful... job well done! Looking forward to seeing more posts :) Love your creative inspiration. Hope you can stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your canvas! Come by for a giveaway!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-travel-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and taking the time to visit and look at my blog and if you started following me today then I thank you again. It's a busy day co-hosting a blog hop as I've got 133 blogs to visit and my broadband is all used up for the month. Going to be a long day but a good one. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. You created a beautiful piece of work in Donna's class. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers