Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29 June, 2011

Spout The Plushie Lout

It’s time to release my latest little one, 
I’m a bit apprehensive!
He didn’t take long to make, an hour or two and I was through.
But there’s been so much doubt about releasing Spout,
He has an outrageous attitude,
I’m ashamed to say he’s turned out to be somewhat of a lout.
Every day he runs around the house, knocking things over,
He gives me such grief and the dogs run for cover.
When a visitor comes to the door,
Spout runs up and gives an almighty roar.

Thankfully, all this activity makes Spout a tired toy.
So it’s nice for all of us when we can hear him no more,


Well, just a quiet snore!


2 comments:

  1. cute chris! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I love how your mind works! Your sense of humor. Your ability to express it so well.

    And I LOVE your new little one! Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!

    Big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment. I promise to stop by your blog and say hi. Cheers